Limited Warranty Statement
• The Limited Warranty starts from the day the customer receives the product.
• The Limited Warranty covers all TOMO products sold on www.tomopowerbank.com.
• The Limited Warranty is not applicable to the TOMO power bank purchased from AliExpress, online marketplace, unauthorized online shop or unauthorized retail shop.
|TOMO V6-2||30 Days||12 Months||Purchase Order No.|
|TOMO M2||30 Days||12 Months||Purchase Order No.|
|TOMO M3||30 Days||12 Months||Purchase Order No.|
|TOMO V8-4||30 Days||12 Months||Purchase Order No.|
|TOMO T4||30 Days||12 Months||Purchase Order No.|
1. We offer a 30 days money back guarantee on all TOMO products from the date you received it without any reason. You should return the item in its original condition to us, in that case after we receive the returned items, we will refund you the product payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred. Please note that shipping and handling charges apply if returns are not results of TOMO Power Bank’s error.
2. All TOMO products carry 12 months original manufacturer warranty from day the customer receives the product.
3. The average warranty claim processing time is 7 to 10 business days.
4. Customers should afford the shipping fee for both ways to return the warranty item(s) and receive a replacement.
5. Please email the following informations to firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any problem.
• Purchase Order No.
• Date of Purchase
• Problem of The Power Bank
(Please do not submit the email if you did not purchase from www.tomopowerbank.com.)
6. The warranty does not cover the following cases:
• Accidents, lightning strikes, water hazards, fire hazards, public disturbance, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of TOMO power bank.
• Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
• Products that are caused by human error.
• USB port/ charging port loose, broken, damage or defective.
• ON/OFF button or screen broken, damage, defective.
• Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of TOMO
• Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes and operations or in accordance with TOMO power bank instruction on usage and maintenance.
- Step 1:
- Email tomopowerbank.com Customer Service at email@example.com to explain the reason for the return and to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Only those returned packages that include an RMA number will be accepted. We have every right to refuse to sign for the package if you send it back without our authorization! Otherwise, you will be responsible for all the losses arising there from.
- Step 2:
- Prepare returned items in secure packaging, including the original condition.
- Step 3:
- Ship returned products via insured or traceable method of shipment to the Returns Address that we will provide to you. And when you ship out the items, please email the tracking number to us also.
- Step 4:
- Upon receipt of your returned item(s), we’ll further inspect the items and your refund or replacement will be processed within 7 to 10 business days.