What kinds of payment methods are accepted?
PayPal, Bank wire transfer and Western Union payment are available.
How could I make a payment via Paypal?
1. Pay via paypal express
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your Paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to complete the payment.
2. Pay via Paypal Standard
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
- If you have a Paypal account, you can log in your account and pay with it.
- If you don’t have Paypal account, it doesn’t matter. You can also pay via Paypal with you credit card or bank debit card.
- Payment can be submitted in any currency.
3. Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX,Discover
We accept credit card payment through Paypal.
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don’t Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn’t go through.
No card information is ever saved at TOMO Power Bank and it remains the private property of the card holder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase. All transactions are processed though PayPal which is a secure form of payment. Used by millions of people daily, PayPal is a heavily encrypted third party payment processor. With the help of PayPal, we accept all major cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and also allow debit card. You do not need a PayPal account to use their payment service.
We at TOMO Power Bank take many active steps to ensure the absolute safety of your credit card and personal information. In addition to processing all credit card sales via a fully secured and reputable third party payment processor, your checkout experience is protected by industry standard 128 Bit SSL encryption to protect your private data. TOMO Power Bank does NOT keep credit card information on record.